Wednesday, March 21, 2012

 I walked up to a guy named Tommy, he's in my gym class and has abs like a rock. He is super good looking and sometimes I stare at him in class. I said "Hey, be my boyfriend or I start a rumor about you." Then I wink. He looks back at me and says, "Okay, I'll date you." We exchange numbers and go our separate ways.

Or that's how I thought it would happen. ^ I thought finding a lover would be easy as pie, but, it isn't. I can't even imagine how to talk to a boy! Especially now after the lunch incident, people make fun of me more than ever. This is why I'm a social dud. People don't talk to me, people don't look at me, all they do is laugh at me. They say, "Hey look at Jordyn, what a social dud! HAHAHA!" After they say that I always turn around hoping to see a different Jordyn who really is a social dud.

I have siblings. An older sister who has had about sixty boyfriends, she's a star athlete and beautiful. My brother is in collage and has over 1,000 Facebook friends, he's athlete and handsome. I have about 20 Facebook friends and I made about 18 of the profiles. Each of them have more friends then my real profile. I have a constant status update rate of about 6 a day, on weekends I have more; 10 a day. With each update I have to have enough time to log on to my other 18 fake accounts and like it, and then comment. Sometimes its tricky because I have comment conversations between two of my profiles, so I have to log on and off instantaneously. I don't think people have caught on yet. I have about 300 friend requests pending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment